Clinique Oudinot – Fondation St Jean de Dieu
Located in the heart of Paris, a stone’s throw from the Invalides, the Oudinot Clinic, a member of the Saint John of God Foundation, benefits from a privileged site where calm and greenery are particularly appreciated.
The competence of its medical-surgical and caring teams, the technicality of its facilities and the comfort of its hospitality guarantee to its patients a quality hospitalization. Of human size, it privileges, with the quality and safety of care, reception and listening personalized.
Today the Oudinot Clinic is a conventioned establishment, classified A, with:
- 58 full hospital beds spread over 2 services
- 41 anaesthesia and ambulatory surgery stations Oudinot Clinic Room(34 seats in long circuit and 7 armchairs in short circuit)
- 9 operating rooms
- 18 post-interventional monitoring stations
- 1 central sterilization
- 1 service of consultations
- 1 medical imaging service: radiology, ultrasound, mammography, MRI, scanner, EOS system, referenced for breast cancer screening in Ile-de-France
Our contact information
01 40 61 11 11
Visits: Friday afternoon
St François Xavier